Wednesday, March 14, 2012

EMMELINE IN WONDERLAND...



Some pictures from Emmeline's world...

This is the loft turned play area.  Now I just need plugs for the outlets and a gate for the stairs and Emmeline can crawl and explore all she wants!

Cute dress courtesy of Grammie Rydecki


She LOVES Oreo.






I'd like to eventually get a little table and chairs...and I am going to paint the wall (parellel to the one shown) with chalkboard paint.  I also want to add some shelfing for books and her future artwork. :)

This was my cabage patch premie doll when I was little.

She can sit up so good now!  Such a big girl!

She loves all of her baby dolls.

It's official.  She looks AH-DORABLE in hats (thank you, Grandma Barbie).

Like the shirt says, "CUTIE"!

Just in case you aren't quite sure how cute she is, I took several more pictures of her...



Okay...you get the point...she's CUTE!


Emmeline's boyfriend, Keegan.  They love their new play area!



1 comment:

  1. typo alert! *parallel and *cabbage
    Grrr...an English teacher's worst enemy. ;)

    ReplyDelete