Thursday, May 3, 2012

Grandma Barbie and Great Aunt Julie visit!

My mom and my Aunt Julie planned a special sisters' trip out west and stayed with us for almost a week. They are such a hoot!  They remind me so much of me and Jodi and our relationship as sisters. Now the sisters have boarded a plane and are headed to Bozeman, Montana to see Uncle Marc, Aunt Bridget, Mackenzie, Riley and Jennifer.  My cousin Jennifer (Julie's daughter) is graduating from college so they are headed to the hot springs to spend a weekend together to celebrate.  I wish we could have joined them.  We had such a great time with my mom and Julie.  We laughed SO hard and enjoyed every minute creating special memories!  Laughter is so good for the soul...family is so good for the heart. :-)  Here are some pictures (and posts with MORE pictures) from our time together.  It was short...but oh-so-sweet.  As they say, it is not "goodbye" but "see you soon".  Our next round of family visitors (including Grandma Barbie again) will probably be here for Emmeline's FIRST (eek!) birthday in August.






2 comments:

  1. LOVED seeing the pictures and imagining the fun - Aaron is such a good sport - your mom and aunt Julie are certifiable, but sure are fun!! Glad you had such a goot time - you look great. much love

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...I am sure that you had alot of fun!!! All of the girls :-)))))

    ReplyDelete