Thursday, November 1, 2012

Baby Boy's Nursery!

5 weeks to go!  Baby boy will be here before we know it! I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by this time around.  Wow! It's funny because as much as I want to meet him, I find myself wishing we had a bit more time (will he be overcooked if we wait until week 45ish?? ha!  kidding!).  With Aaron being gone for work in Idaho, we have made very SLOW progress on the nursery.  With it now being NOVEMBER 1st (when did this happen?!?!?!) and the holidays around the corner I am bursting with excitement and am a bit anxious for all that we still need to do before he arrives.  It will be a whirlwind I'm sure.  My family from Montana will be here at the end of this month for Thanksgiving.  Then mom is flying out for 2-3 weeks at the beginning of December to help out. And then the Rydecki family comes out for Christmas and New Year's.  Phew, I'm exhausted just thinking about it all (especially the delivery and those first couple weeks of adjusting after baby is here--ha!).  Here we gooooooooo!  Let's do this!





Here are some cute pictures from when Aaron put the crib together a few weeks ago.  I was in charge of watching Emmeline so that he could get the job done...however, little Missy Poo insisted that she be daddy's right hand girl.  It was so adorable.  She wanted to help out and do everything he was doing.  Such a daddy's girl!

"Look dad, I found the instructions.  You're doing it all wrong!!"



She was so intent about getting this screw (is that what it's called?? ha!) in the hole.  She was getting so frustrated that she couldn't get it in.



"Here, dad!  I found the piece you need."





FINISHED! 
Emmeline must feel proud that she helped to put her brother's crib together (side-tracked thought: OMG!  Two kids, Two CRIBS...?!?!  craziness. this has not yet sunk in!).  When we go in his room she always points up to the crib and wants to sit and roll around in it.  Maybe she is marking her territory???  ha!

More to come...stay tuned...




No comments:

Post a Comment