Monday, May 23, 2011

Summer Vacation!!

This summer, my mom's entire side of the family is doing our annual family reunion out on the Washington coast. We usually rotate between Michigan (Up North) and Montana (where my Uncle/Aunt/cousins live) every year.  Now that Aaron and I live in Washington, we decided to join the rotation! We will be renting a cabin on the coast for the first week of August (courtesy of my mom, aunt and uncle--thank you!).  Yup, that's right...the week before I am due.  Let's just say this vacation/reunion was planned WAY before Baby XX was.  We'll see how I'm feeling at that time and if I'm able to make it or not.  Maybe the timing will be just right and the family will be around for the birth and get to meet little Rydecki!  My mom and sister plan on staying out here for 2 weeks, so they will be here for the birth (unless I'm really overdue).  Grandma and Grampa Rydecki plan on coming out sometime late summer/early fall to see the new lil one (TBD).  Josh/Kandace plan on making another trip out here in the fall to hang out with us and the baby.  Uncle Noel will be here Labor day weekend to meet his nephew (oh, and take daddy Aaron to the DMB show at The Gorge--boys weekend!!).
We are hoping that we can make a trip home around the holidays with the baby so that we can see all of our other friends and family.

Here it is!
Cabin on the coast:
http://www.vrbo.com/307376

No comments:

Post a Comment